[Ironruby-core] Attempting To Get IronRuby.Rack Running a non-demo rails site

Bobby Johnson bobby.johnson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 16:42:00 EDT 2010

I have successfully got the IronRuby.Rails.Example project running on my
local machine under IIS 5.1. I am now attempting to get my own demo rails
site running in the same way. My web.config is different. I am attempting to
only use what was distributed with IronRuby 1.0 and what I have installed
using gems.

I am getting the following error which doesn't give me a lot to go on:

D:/demo/config/boot.rb:66:in `exit': exit (SystemExit)

After trying many different things, I think it is having a problem finding
gems. I have attached my web config and ironrack.log. Does anyone have
pointers on what I am doing wrong?

"The explanation requiring the fewest assumptions is most likely to be

- Occam’s Razor