[Ironruby-core] Dev.bat not quite setup for Dev10?

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Thu Apr 8 01:43:06 EDT 2010

Lovely. We have 2 versions of dev.bat, and this one has not been updated. My dev.ps1 in languages\ruby\scripts\powershell\ should work if you call it as "path\to\dev.ps1 10.0". Using 9.0 should use the 9.0 libs. We'll be doing some moving around over the next few weeks that should help us clean this up