[Ironruby-core] ruby soc

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Tue Apr 6 03:30:28 EDT 2010

Good idea; we're a little late on getting this going, but if people want to help with ideas, feel free to update the Contribution Ideas page: http://wiki.github.com/ironruby/ironruby/contribution-ideas. It's sparse at the moment, so any ideas would be awesome. I can probably work on it a bit shortly, but please don't wait for me; if anyone has ideas for future features or other wacky ideas, libraries they want supported, or just fixing a pain-point, put it on the wiki.