[Ironruby-core] Expectations for runs of irtests

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Mon Apr 5 13:01:20 EDT 2010

For the 6k failures in netinterop, please try the following:
1) Setup the environment (dev.bat or dev.ps1 or whatever :))
2) rbt
3) cd interop
4) ..\Scripts\csc

This should recompile the fixtures so that they are linked against the the unsigned Git binaries instead of the delay-signed Merlin binaries. I'll be fixing this during our cleanup period next month.

For the ARGF failures.... What is the output of "git config core.autocrlf"? It should be true, but irtests should also be checking that. I'll look into it and let you know. I'm not sure why you are getting the other errors.

JD