[Ironruby-core] Expectations for runs of irtests

Zac Brown zac at zacbrown.org
Mon Apr 5 10:41:44 EDT 2010

Hi,

This first link is irtests run with the latest github changes:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3527783/irtests-04042010-ruby18.log

This link is after I made a couple changes in Builtins\FileOps.cs,
Builtins\KernelOps.cs and the associated MSpec tests:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3527783/irtests-04052010-ruby18.log

This is a patch for the changes I made, in case its relevant to you guys:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3527783/0001-Add-support-for-A-atime-in-Kernel-test-and-appropria.patch

-Zac