[Ironruby-core] Anyone interested in implementing Etc module for Mono?

Ryan Riley ryan.riley at panesofglass.org
Mon Apr 5 02:05:52 EDT 2010

Great. I've been working on cleaning up the file paths so that I can run the
specs (and irtests). The problem seems to be just having '\\' hard-coded
everywhere. I'm changing this to File.join("abc","xyz"). I've still got a
few remaining, notably ir.cmd and irtests.rb. Then I'll get on the specs for
Etc. Those really shouldn't be hard to write up as I've typed them over and
over into the REPL the last few days. :)

Cheers,

Ryan