[Ironruby-core] helping with IronRuby

Shri Borde Shri.Borde at microsoft.com
Fri Apr 2 17:00:56 EDT 2010

Hi Zac,

http://wiki.github.com/ironruby/ironruby/contributing has a general list of ideas for contributions. You could browse that for some ideas of which are you want to contribute in. By janitorial tasks, are you saying you are more interested in things like documentation and websites? If so, you will have to coordinate with Jimmy. If you want to help with coding tasks, the first step is to get a clean run of the "irtests" command (see bottom of http://wiki.github.com/ironruby/ironruby/modifying-the-sources).