[Ironruby-core] Using the console in IronRuby on Rails

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Fri Oct 30 16:22:36 EDT 2009

Sorry, this is a patch I missed in the docs (http://ironruby.net/Documentation/Real_Ruby_Applications/Rails#console). This behavior hasn't changed in Rails, and I fixed it in the past without patch IronRuby, so I would suggest not patching IronRuby now to fix it. I'll figure out what the exact patch to Rails was and post it to the documentation.