[Ironruby-core] Open source project to port

Nathan Stults Nathan_Stults at HSIHealth.com
Wed Oct 28 12:03:13 EDT 2009

Me too.

From: ironruby-core-bounces at rubyforge.org [mailto:ironruby-core-bounces at rubyforge.org] On Behalf Of Web Administrator
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2009 8:56 AM
To: ironruby-core at rubyforge.org
Subject: Re: [Ironruby-core] Open source project to port

No idea what the project would take. But, I'd be interested in contributing.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 28, 2009, at 10:39 AM, "Dotan N." <dipidi at gmail.com> wrote:

	bummer :(
	well, my idea was a pure imagemagick interface .net implementation, at least to some extent, exactly what the guys from rmagick4j did for java. with rmagick4j i don't need 10mb of imagemagick dependencies at all, its all pure java, and pure jruby.

	do any of you have ideas as to how much effort such a thing would take ?