[Ironruby-core] Open source project to port

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Wed Oct 28 11:20:55 EDT 2009

Yes but in my case it's to use in my book as an example of this is how you
rubyfiy a C# application.

I do it to some extend with witty in my WPF chapter. I'm not thinking in the
orders of magnitude of Hibernate or even ironrubymvc.  But it should be
something fairly well-known.

I don't see much benefit in porting any of the testing libraries, mocking
frameworks or dependency injection stuff but it would be good to take
something that is familiar to many .NET devs I just can't think of any
projects right now.

RMagick is certainly a very interesting library. The link below uses
ImageMagick and mono so I imagine that could be a start :)

---
Ivan Porto Carrero
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim