[Ironruby-core] Git pull complete

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Tue Oct 27 19:29:55 EDT 2009

I've successfully pulled in changes from Shri, Jimmy, Ivan and myself, with a couple modifications.

I've reverted Ivan's change to FileOps.cs since it caused tests to fail across the board.
Jimmy reverted my deletion of builtin tests due to a dependency on them from SL. The files  are there, but they are not running in desktop tests anymore.
I've also integrated Pascal's Thread#priority and #priority= changes, that should unblock Alex on the DO and DataMapper stuff.

Enjoy!