[Ironruby-core] windows buildserver test run

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Mon Oct 26 09:12:47 EDT 2009

I just kicked off a new build on the buildserver but I think we should come
up with a better way of using tracing the debug assert statements in a ci
build. Currently they are displayed using a message box. Last time there
were only a couple of these  popping up this time around when it runs the
suite after RubySpec B it has hundreds of them.
I disabled the diagnostics listeners for now so the build can proceed
without me having to hammer spacebar for about 20 minutes.

github seems to have a probleem with invoking the builds remotely so I'll
set up polling on a daily schedule.

Ivan Porto Carrero
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim