[Ironruby-core] [Code Review] Silverlight fixes
Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Fri Oct 23 19:12:18 EDT 2009
Here's a bunch of Silverlight fixes, mainly related to porting gestalt to Microsoft.Scripting.Silverlight. Here are some live demos: http://ironruby.com/gestalt. I also fixed a pretty annoying tutorial scrolling bug, which is also fixed on http://ironruby.net/tutorial. This review is mainly FYI only as it only affects Silverlight, so Jim is pulling this in shortly, but feel free to comment if something stands out.
* Initial Ruby project scripts: get all closed/fixed work-items since a specific date.<http://github.com/jschementi/ironruby/commit/495c96be7224fb72e167a56f666156357b296f32>
* Fix various powershell aliases<http://github.com/jschementi/ironruby/commit/d2609ccfe1301ad9f1309c92aeb43600b1101533>
* port gestalt "_units" and fixes bugs.<http://github.com/jschementi/ironruby/commit/9224afb2fb92f66969b169a48ed339fe97d4d3a2>
o make sure visible Silverlight controls created from a XAML script tag are added to the DOM directly next to a script tag.
o temporary work-around for HTML property setters.
o Make sure DLR.settings are taken into account when generating Silverlight controls for XAML script tags
* Make sure script-tags are executed in order, regardless of their mime-type, inline or external.<http://github.com/jschementi/ironruby/commit/bd0ccb8ca38db9d11d68e88a0f83d904c1eb6d6f>
o Execute all inline scripts in one scope, and execute each external script in its own scope.
o Adds DynamicEngine.CreateScope() to populate helper variables on a new scope.
o Add a test for ensuring Silverlight controls are added as immediate siblings of XAML script-tags
* Fix HttpVirtualFilesystem.GetFileInternal to use Path.Combine to join baseUri and relativeUri, rather than just concatinating them, rename DLR.createObject to DLR.createSilverlightObject, and update Silverlight build aliases to the latest version.<http://github.com/jschementi/ironruby/commit/5105df739c8f89864e97e9cdc8ed0ae457779fdb>
* Make sure a copy of Silverlight in this repo is ignored, and various script tweaks<http://github.com/jschementi/ironruby/commit/28993d777046f9d8d860860b329dc705fcfda361>
* DynamicApplication.MakeUri - makes a Uri relative to whatever makes sense at the time (HTML page or entry-point script)<http://github.com/jschementi/ironruby/commit/5f233c794d51508b01673b26bae4c294e468705d>
o Unify all Uri-handling routines to use MakeUri
o Add DynamicEngine.RunningEntryPoint and DynamicScriptTags.RunningScriptTags -- flags which return true if the respective type of code is running at the moment, false otherwise.
o Make sure DynamicEngine.Run is always referring to the entryPoint argument.
o DynamicApplication.BaseUri is the Uri MakeUri always tries to be relative against.
o Don't try to run script-tag code if it's neither inline or external (duh).
o Make DynamicApplication.LoadComponent and MakeUri static methods
o Add BrowserVirtualFilesystem.Normalize(string) as a static method
o Fix gestalt samples to use MakeUri
o Rename Cache to DownloadCache
* Various Silverlight tweaks<http://github.com/jschementi/ironruby/commit/c059caa38a728064cc7684aa252d5d3656128ce2>
o Load "init.*" files (from assembly resources) before any other code runs, for language-specific monkey-patching, and remove previous DynamicObject implementation.
o XapVirtualFilesystem checks for a file as a assembly resource if it the file is not in the XAP.
o Make following public: DynamicApplication.BaseUri, BrowserPAL.VirtualFilesystem, and DynamicLanguageConfig.GetLanguageByName.
o DLR.createSilverlightObject now always takes a pre-parsed set of options, while DLR.__createSilverlightObject takes already-parsed options.
o dlr.js tests should remove any added silverlight controls so load time isn't slowed down.
o Added BrowserVirtualFilesystem and Ruby extension tests.
o Local deploy scripts for Ruby Tutorial and Silverlight samples.
* DLR.createSilverlightObject should use DLR.settings, so user-defined defaults are used for all controls.<http://github.com/jschementi/ironruby/commit/7164dbf851b40bf2775433d6d286530a57d64a2f>
o Also fix sample batch files to work from any current directory.
* Remove files from Tutorial which should not be checked in<http://github.com/jschementi/ironruby/commit/c01d5e2afcf4b31ec3d98a6602ade18c325458fe>
* Cleans up LoadRootVisual and LoadComponent<http://github.com/jschementi/ironruby/commit/c47b4d9195a2e43c6f45e6fc1e219b7cc784530a>
* Clean up Silverlight sample-scripts<http://github.com/jschementi/ironruby/commit/64b6cd6baeb9d34599a82dc9b0c10dc9759a3f8f>
* Cleanup IronRuby tutorial scripts<http://github.com/jschementi/ironruby/commit/fb49e02bc27cbd357bc30994943624c1ea0b0175>
* IronRuby tutorial - allow "silverlight" method to be used in chapters as well.<http://github.com/jschementi/ironruby/commit/36ad18639ac7b49d26ad029764190aca6e81f530>
* Get IronRuby tutorial tests running in Silverlight again, and only show the console when running tests.<http://github.com/jschementi/ironruby/commit/c96b1551effae5677b6b04812ecf490296dad4e3>
* Woops, forgot to actually disable the test in Silverlight<http://github.com/jschementi/ironruby/commit/6e88d3b204f6643aa0b031b8a76d6179d398307f>
* Fix IronRuby tutorial scrolling bug, and clean up TryRuby tutorial a bit<http://github.com/jschementi/ironruby/commit/f5ff502f229211a0dbfd8412b43ac814fd2ff3ec>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ironruby-core