[Ironruby-core] Problem with IronRubyMvc and IR 0.9.1

Tomas Matousek Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
Tue Oct 13 12:29:58 EDT 2009

“The extension method RequireFile for ruby does that respect when I would redefine the require statement to keep track of classes contained in a file and reload them on each request when compiled in debug mode?”

No, there is no dynamic invocation of “require” method going on. If you need to call “require” you can use Engine.Operations.InvokeMember(nil, “require”, fileName);

Tomas