[Ironruby-core] Problem with IronRubyMvc and IR 0.9.1

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Tue Oct 13 07:36:53 EDT 2009

I've updated the ironruby libraries to what's in github currently.

I pulled in your changes Immo but when i compiled the app I couldn't serve
any pages up it complained about not being able to find the correct IronRuby
yada yada.

Anyway the fix I had in mind was removing 1 line of code and reloading works
again. The thing is that now if you update a controller file you need to
restart the web application.

Does windows have an equivalent of touch ?  because doing that could be as
easy as touch web.config
otherwise I use the following cheat I add a space in web.config so it hashes
differently and save the web.config file.

Thanks for fixing the tests :)  I'll see if I can cherry-pick your changes

The extension method RequireFile for ruby does that respect when I would
redefine the require statement to keep track of classes contained in a file
and reload them on each request when compiled in debug mode?

Ivan Porto Carrero
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim