[Ironruby-core] Problem with IronRubyMvc and IR 0.9.1

Immo Wache lists at ruby-forum.com
Sun Oct 11 16:11:18 EDT 2009

Hi casualjim,

thanks alot for your reply. Yes it is the plain source from your master
fork, with the ironruby assemblies from its dependencies folder (IR
0.9.1 ones).

Calling once the Home page works fine. But when I recall it later again
it fails. Reason why is the matter about the global vars I described. I
use VS 2008 Pro SP1 de-edition.

When you can see the Home page, simply try refresh the page again. This
should produce the error.

Immo