[Ironruby-core] public windows build server

Shri Borde Shri.Borde at microsoft.com
Sun Oct 11 16:04:01 EDT 2009

Tried it again and it works now. I took a quick look at the log at http://ironruby.koolkraft.net/job/IronRuby/lastFailedBuild/console and its good that most of the tests pass!

The test failures need more investigation but seem like fixable test issues:

·         RubySpec B fails because of short file name vs long file name issue.

·         ActiveSupport seems to fail because of timezone issues and the tests might need to be disabled like a number of other tests disabled in Merlin\Languages\Ruby\Tests\Scripts\ActiveSupportTests.rb which also fail with MRI…

·         RubySpec C has this output. Don’t remember seeing it before:

Socket::IPSocket#getaddress raises an error on unknown hostnames FAILED

Expected SocketError but no exception was raised

·         No idea about the Legacy test failures. There is no output unfortunately. We need to fix the harness.
CRubyDriver
    log @ C:\Users\Administrator\.hudson\jobs\IronRuby\workspace\Merlin\Main/Languages/Ruby/Tests/cruby_10060241.log
..x(test_enumerable.rb)x(test_hash.rb)....sx(test_dir.rb).............................................