[Ironruby-core] IronRuby website sitemap

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Wed Oct 7 04:44:50 EDT 2009

On Oct 7, 2009, at 12:38 AM, "Shay Friedman" <shay.friedman at gmail.com<mailto:shay.friedman at gmail.com>> wrote:

Looks great Jimmy!

2 suggestions:
- A page about real world usages from people outside the IronRuby team. "Successful Stories" or something like that :)

A page on the wiki seems best for that, but it could be linked to in a more prominent place.

- A page about the future plans for IronRuby.

The roadmap should show that (yet another wiki page), but we'd need to keep it more uptodate than currently.

Thanks for the input!

Shay Friedman
Author of "IronRuby Unleashed"
Follow me: <http://twitter.com/ironshay> http://twitter.com/ironshay