[Ironruby-core] build server

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Mon Oct 5 16:56:10 EDT 2009

Awesome; though we have our own internal CI servers for making sure we always work well with IronPython and the DLR, it'd be great to have this effort be the main build server for IronRuby and things we want to make sure always work well with IronRuby (Rails, Silverlight, etc). We test those things internally as well, but making that stuff run in the public has a lot of value. I would be interesting to also get tests running on Windows; a VM would be just fine for that.

Anyone want to talk about it on IRC?

~js