[Ironruby-core] eventmachine

Ryan Riley ryan.riley at panesofglass.org
Sat Nov 21 12:01:18 EST 2009

If I have time, which should be freeing up towards the end of the year, then
I would like to work on this. Should we leverage the Reactive Extensions for
this? It seems a good fit, and it would give us the ability to more easily
mimic sockets (if I understand sockets correctly).

Ryan Riley

Email: ryan.riley at panesofglass.org
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/ryanriley
Blog: http://wizardsofsmart.net/