[Ironruby-core] ironruby RC1

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Sat Nov 21 08:28:38 EST 2009

The RC1 bits will be in GIT shortly … looks like the pushes to GIT haven’t been happening/working. Also, the RC1 “announcement” and other things from my RubyConf talk will make their way online over the next couple of days, but in short this release is “RC1” because we want more people to start using it and find blocking bugs. WRT xmpp4r, it’d be great if you could investigate what the actual bug is; a small repro will drastically increase the chances of it being fixes in the near future, especially when it’s a library failing for some strange reasons.