[Ironruby-core] Disable compilation of scripts

Martin Smith martin.smith.jr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 14:30:25 EST 2009

Hey Tomas,

Are you planning on allowing the CompilationThreshold option to be
set... so basically I'd envision:

1) app startup CompilationThreshold = 0
2) warm up and jit all the ruby code
3) after startup is finished set CompilationThreshold = 50 (or
something) so we can issue quick calls to the already compiled code.

That would be pretty cool if it could work that way.

Thanks,
Martin