[Ironruby-core] why use IronRuby

Patrick Brown patrickcbrown at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 13:17:14 EST 2009

   I have been playing with IronRuby 0.9.2 for a week or so and I have to
say that it is alot of fun to tinker with, I am having alot of trouble
trying to figure out where I would really use this though besides maybe in
writing scripts to do little things or to help out with builds.  My
development is all desktop Client/Server code.  I see people mention testing
and rapid development, I think I can actually develop a fair bit quicker
given current tools.  I really am interested in working this in if I can see
some areas that it would be helpful.