[Ironruby-core] Disable compilation of scripts

Martin Smith martin.smith.jr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 21:38:40 EST 2009

Thanks Tomas!

I also found the InterpretedMode flag as well.

I've been looking a little more and it looks like the bulk of our
problems are related to running IronRuby code through the VS.NET
debugger.  We had a script that was taking 15 seconds or more to run
but runs in under a half second when we run our app outside of Visual
Studio.  Compiling does confer some pretty serious advantages though.

Thanks!
Martin