[Ironruby-core] IronRuby and Me

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Tue Nov 10 20:45:02 EST 2009

Martin,

Expected, but also a bug. IronRuby will not provide a mangled name if the method name contains a 2-letter-word that is not in this list:

as
by
do
id
it
if
in
is
go
my
of
ok
on
up

This list is pretty arbitrary ... so "me" can probably be added to it. FYI, the code is in Merlin\Main\Languages\Ruby\Ruby\Runtime\RubyUtils.cs#TryMangleName (approx. line 298).

~Jimmy