[Ironruby-core] [ANN] IronRuby 0.9.2 Released

Mark Ryall mark.ryall at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 19:57:20 EST 2009

I encountered the problem on windows xp as a local administrator.  I
doubt there was anything so elaborate as special treatment of the
program files folder in those halcyon days of xp security - all local
adminstrators are probably treated alike.

I'll submit a issue to codeplex now but got deterred yesterday (and
subsequently distracted) at step one by forgetting my username