[Ironruby-core] How do you convince .Net developers to use IronRuby?

Huw Collingbourne lists at ruby-forum.com
Tue Nov 3 10:23:59 EST 2009

Re. Visual Studio integration. My company (SapphireSteel Software)
released an alpha Visual Studio IDE for IronRuby about 18 months ago
(Feb 2008): http://www.sapphiresteel.com/Ruby-In-Steel-For-IronRuby

At that time, we offered to work with the IronRuby team to develop a
more powerful IDE but we received very little interest. As a result we
transferred our efforts into a developing additional tools for our
standard Ruby IDE and also creating a new Flex/ActionScript IDE for
Visual Studio.

best wishes

Huw Collingbourne

http://www.sapphiresteel.com