[Ironruby-core] Thread priority

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Sat May 16 21:16:57 EDT 2009

If ssiadmin doesn’t get to you by Monday, ping me and I’ll follow up with them.

Threading on IronRuby is already different from threading on MRI due to the native threads, so we have to forge some paths that others don’t. In this case, after talking to Charles Nutter, JRuby does what you describe. Knowing that, I think we should go with your first (basic mapping) plan unless Shri or Tomas have any objections.

JD

…there is no try