[Ironruby-core] IronRuby and Cucumber - undefined method `bin_path' for

Merrell Reed lists at ruby-forum.com
Thu May 14 12:29:54 EDT 2009

I just copied the the bin_path code from
C:\path\to\ruby\lib\ruby\site_ruby\1.8\rubygems.rb to
\path\to\ironruby\libraries\lib\ruby\site_ruby\1.8\rubygems.rb  and it
works fine with cucumber but I am now getting some new errors with a
frozen object being called.

I have also fixed the problem with expand_path I removed Path and used a
stack and parsed the path myself but I am a contributing noob and not
sure really how to add this.

But I was able to get rspec running with my .net code. I made a bat that
calls spec (in ruby folder) mycode.rb using ironruby