[Ironruby-core] more interop questions

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Wed May 13 16:38:44 EDT 2009

o right.. so implementing that interface on any CLR type would be enough to
make it play nice?
---
Ivan Porto Carrero
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim

Jay Leno <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/jay_leno.html>  -
"Don't forget Mother's Day. Or as they call it in Beverly Hills, Dad's Third
Wife Day."