[Ironruby-core] more interop questions

Tomas Matousek Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
Wed May 13 12:37:17 EDT 2009

It’s pretty simple: your can define a Ruby method on any class/interface. The method will only be visible from Ruby unless the class is a Ruby dynamic object (implements IDynamicObjectProvider using Ruby binders). For such dynamic objects Ruby methods will be available when invoked from dynamic expression in C# 4.0. The methods are also invokable via ObjectOperations class in Hosting API.

Tomas