[Ironruby-core] Is it possible to run rake on the latest binary release of IronRuby?

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Sun May 10 18:16:48 EDT 2009

if you extract the 0.3 release and copy the compiled binaries without the
config file over it should be fine.
Alternatively you can change the content of ir.exe.config to match your
config.
IronRuby needs to know the paths in which it can find stuff like rubygems.rb
---
Ivan Porto Carrero
GSM: +32.486.787.582
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim

Bernard Baruch<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/b/bernard_baruch.html>
- "Vote for the man who promises least; he'll be the least
disappointing."