[Ironruby-core] Is it possible to run rake on the latest binary release of IronRuby?

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Sun May 10 17:20:32 EDT 2009

Pushed it a little while ago.  To build, follow the instructions here: http://wiki.github.com/ironruby/ironruby/getting-the-sources to get sources, then here: http://wiki.github.com/ironruby/ironruby/building to build. If you want to contribute back to the project, you can follow the instructions here: http://wiki.github.com/ironruby/ironruby/contributing

Hope that helps, feel free to ask if you need help.

JD

...there is no try