[Ironruby-core] Is it possible to run rake on the latest binary release of IronRuby?

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Sun May 10 02:34:15 EDT 2009

Hi Patrick
You will need the rake gem to be installed in IronRuby for the irake command
to work.
You can do that with the igem command

igem install rake

I assume you're using windows because the igem command is broken again on
mono.
---
Ivan Porto Carrero
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim

Charles Kuralt<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/charles_kuralt.html>
- "You can find your way across this country using burger joints the
way a
navigator uses stars."