[Ironruby-core] Is it possible to run rake on the latest binary release of IronRuby?

Patrick van der Velde petrikvandervelde at gmail.com
Sat May 9 20:11:57 EDT 2009

Hiya

Mmm ok I'm a little confused here. So irake does work but possibly not
on the latest binary release? Also does irake need rake under the
covers or should it just be able to run rake files without any link to
Ruby. I haven't got Ruby installed on my machine (but I do have
ironruby). Also do I need to set any paths etc?
Sorry about all the stupid questions but I'm very new to ironruby (and
ruby actually) so I'm not sure where to search for the solution to my
problem.

Thanks

Patrick