[Ironruby-core] Is it possible to run rake on the latest binary release of IronRuby?

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Fri May 8 21:35:02 EDT 2009

It definitely works for me, as I can do things like irake db:migrate,
but this is out of my fork's railsconf branch; I'll be making sure the
main repo has all the necessary fixed to run rake and rails without
any major workarounds.

Sent from my phone

On May 8, 2009, at 4:00 PM, "Patrick van der Velde" <petrikvandervelde at gmail.com