[Ironruby-core] Building expressions

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Tue May 5 10:46:09 EDT 2009

I have since changed my approach. I've also talked with Mark about
approaching this.

The approach I take now is to generate a proxy to the object/class/interface
that will record method calls.
After recording you can then run verifications on those method calls.  The
way I generate the proxy for an interface came out of my talk with Mark.

But the deeper implication is then that when a library uses
Expression<Func<,>> as parameters you cannot use it from ironruby at all?
Not even by building the expression tree yourself?

(I forgot to hit send apparently :))
Ivan Porto Carrero
GSM: +32.486.787.582
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim

Emo Philips <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/e/emo_philips.html>
- "I got some new underwear the other day. Well, new to me."