[Ironruby-core] TypeError thrown in DynamicMetaObjectBinder.Bind

Daniele Alessandri suppakilla at gmail.com
Mon May 4 14:28:47 EDT 2009

Hi Tomas,

1) Oh, I see. I didn't know that, and the fact that it was working
with previous versions of IR just misleaded me.
2) Indeed, I know it was wrong to create a new site on each invocation
and that's exactly why I'm reviewing the oldest bits of code that
actually interact with IronRuby to clean up everything and do it the
right way :-)

Thanks!