[Ironruby-core] TypeError thrown in DynamicMetaObjectBinder.Bind

Tomas Matousek Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
Mon May 4 13:39:07 EDT 2009

A couple of issues:
1) As Shri said, the return type of a site must be Object.
2) You shouldn't be creating a new site (and also not a shared one) in each invocation of the method. Instead, use one of the CallSiteStorages defined in CallSiteStorages.cs as the first parameter. You can search in the built-ins for examples of usage.

Tomas