[Ironruby-core] community chapter

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Tue Mar 31 12:09:38 EDT 2009

Hi Robert,

Sorry for waiting this long to reply to your email. Before it was pretty far
in the future but now my deadline is approaching :).

Anyway I'd be most interested to read and hear about your experiences
surrounding your project. The work you've been doing definitely sounds
pretty interesting from our past conversations.

So I set a deadline for the community stuff in the last week of April
because I will have to put it in the book and my publisher wants me to write
it to keep the tone at a consistent level.  I will give everybody credit and
include a short description of who submitted what and who they are.  I will
also give credit at the beginning of your contribution and at the end so
that it is really clear that I only copied what you gave me.

Would that be doable for you by the end of April?

---
Ivan Porto Carrero
GSM: +32.486.787.582
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz