[Ironruby-core] Code Review: DefaultBinderRefactoring2
Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
Sat Mar 28 14:46:51 EDT 2009
tfpt review "/shelveset:DefaultBinderRefactoring2;REDMOND\tomat"
Outer DLR, Python:
Refactors default method call binder:
- Moves SiteLocalStorage to Python. Ruby uses a different storage class and it's very simple for languages to define and use their own.
- ActionBinder.BindSpecialParameter shouldn't deal with CodeContext and SiteLocalStorage - moved to PythonBinder.
- Moved ContextArgBuilder and SiteLocalStorageArgbuilder to Python.
- ArgBuilder.CanGenerateDelegate needs to be protected so that custom ArgBuilders can override it.
- Renames various identifiers to make naming consistent and more meaningful.
- Simplifies some methods in MethodBinder and MethodCandidate, removes dependency on CodeContext - this was only used by JScript (disables a couple of JS tests).
- Replaces calls to obsolete methods of default method binder with those using meta-objects.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 61838 bytes
More information about the Ironruby-core