[Ironruby-core] expand_path & Rspec

Tomas Matousek Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
Fri Mar 27 12:22:23 EDT 2009

Or would anyone like to contribute a better implementation of expand_path? We know the current one is wrong and needs to rewritten. This is an ideal opportunity (not only) for first time contributors - it's an isolated piece of code, easy testable and you'll actually help to fix something others care about!

Contribute today! :)
http://wiki.github.com/ironruby/ironruby

Tomas