[Ironruby-core] CR: IronRuby tests for IDMOP, and ir_wrap.cmd

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Thu Mar 26 17:42:42 EDT 2009

+        [DebuggerHiddenAttribute]
+        internal void AreEqualBug(object x, object y, object buggyResult) {
+            AreEqual(x, buggyResult);
+        }
+
+        [DebuggerHiddenAttribute]
+        internal void AreEqualBug<T>(Action f, object y) where T : Exception {
+            AssertExceptionThrown<T>(f);
+
+        [DebuggerHiddenAttribute]
+        internal void AssertExceptionThrownBug<T>(Action f) where T : Exception {
At the risk of asking a dumb question: Is it expected that y doesn't get used in these? I'm guessing yes, but I want to a) make sure, b) suggest a comment so that future users don't think something is missing. Also, the Exception doesn't get checked in AssertExceptionThrownBug. Am I missing something?

In ir_wrap.cmd, we shouldn't unconditionally set HOME. We may overwrite a custom setting, and we can probably expect that this script will be called from a Dev.bat cmd prompt, so HOME should already be set.

Other than that, looks good.

JD