[Ironruby-core] require 'spec' not working

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Thu Mar 26 15:59:02 EDT 2009

Hi

Did you edit your ir.exe.config to point to the right gems dir?

I don't think you still need to set the GEM_PATH do you?

It works for me and all I do is edit the ir.exe.config to point to the right
directories. I am on the git layout so my paths won't make sense for you.

When I did that I could do

>> igem list

*** LOCAL GEMS ***

>> igem install rspec

    Thank you for installing rspec-1.2.2

    Please be sure to read History.rdoc and Upgrade.rdoc
    for useful information about this release.

Successfully installed rspec-1.2.2
1 gem installed
Installing ri documentation for rspec-1.2.2...
Installing RDoc documentation for rspec-1.2.2...
Could not find main page README.rdoc
Could not find main page README.rdoc
Could not find main page README.rdoc
Could not find main page README.rdoc