[Ironruby-core] A bit late but ...

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Wed Mar 25 14:16:05 EDT 2009

I added a "tested on Mono" link to this on ironruby.net/Downloads

However, the fact that we can't accept the minuscule changes required to have IronRuby work on Mono at well still urks me. We need a way of saying a code contribution is really a bug report, and we should be able to apply the patch verbatum or slightly modified. This requires lawyer-approval, so I appreciate your patience while we try to figure this out.