[Ironruby-core] Confused - trying to run the specs

Shri Borde Shri.Borde at microsoft.com
Tue Mar 24 19:09:16 EDT 2009

This does seem to be an issue with HOME not being set which Adam Khatava was also running into. Can you try setting HOME before running dev.bat? Dev.bat copies default.mspec to the HOME folder allowing the "mspec ci" command to know where to find the tests. So setting HOME after running dev.bat will *not* work.

I have a change for dev.bat to set HOME if it is not set already. If you could confirm that setting HOME before running dev.bat works, then I will know that my change is actually the right fix for your problem.

Tags are a way to disable tests. Browsing the ironruby-tags folder will tell you what does not work. See http://rubyspec.org/wiki/mspec/Mspec-tag for some info.

Thanks,
Shri