[Ironruby-core] Mspec errors. Where should I start contributing?

Shri Borde Shri.Borde at microsoft.com
Tue Mar 24 13:45:55 EDT 2009

I will fix File.expand_path to throw ArgumentException. I will also fix dev.bat to set HOME if it is not already set.

I still don't know why "mspec ci" runs to completion (without running any examples) for me even if HOME is not set, and throws for Adam. Oh well. Its not really important as HOME really needs to be set so that mspec actually runs the examples. I think we have drilled in enough...