[Ironruby-core] [ATTN] AgDLR 0.5 Released

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Tue Mar 24 03:08:20 EDT 2009

In conjunction with MIX ‘09 and the announcement of IronRuby 0.3, I’d like to announce a new release of AgDLR 0.5 – the Silverlight Dynamic Languages SDK.

Download AgDLR 0.5

You can also check out and download the source code for this release:
Download: http://github.com/jschementi/agdlr/zipball/v0.5.0

This is the MIX ‘09 release for Silverlight 2 and Silverlight 3 Beta. It updates the languages to IronRuby 0.3 and IronPython 2.6 pre-alpha, and adds a bunch of new features to Microsoft.Scripting.Silverlight and Chiron. Please read the release notes for details, or my announcement post: