[Ironruby-core] IronRuby on mono and Monodevelop

Manuel de la Pena mandel at themacaque.com
Mon Mar 23 18:41:37 EDT 2009

Hello,

I hope this is not a stupid question. does that mean that if I extract
the gz and tar in a dir currently in my path it should work?

I have noticed that there is a bin dir and a lib one, should I make both
accessible in the path or just the root dir that contains both of them?

So far I have extract the tar file in ~/bin which is in my path (I have
checked) and I am currently just getting some functionality + loading
errors, did I do something wrong?

Kr,

mandel => manuel