[Ironruby-core] Debugging ruby code in a host

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Mon Mar 23 18:17:42 EDT 2009

Ok it works when I use
Engine.RequireRubyFile("C:\path\to\file\controller.rb")
but not when i use a custom streamcontent provider that knows how to deal
with virtual paths.

like
http://github.com/casualjim/ironrubymvc/blob/57cfa96ae7ce03c55e25eeb74a20d1500760b414/IronRubyMvc/Core/VirtualPathStreamContentProvider.cs

Anyway I'll take the stream content providers out and just put something in
that handles mappath to allow debugging.

But now the question becomes When would I want to use a
StreamContentProvider and when should I have to create a PAL ?  Would using
a PAL be a better idea to when hosting it in a webserver?